Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read this to avoid getting banned.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

Read this to avoid getting banned. Empty
PostSubject: Read this to avoid getting banned.   Read this to avoid getting banned. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:46 am

Green = Not ban worthy - Red = Ban worthy

Alright. Due to the excessive amount of failure threads and terrible posting habits of recent times and members, we're laying down the law hard on the trading post. Here's some simple rules, and other mods can and will add to this:

1: Pictures are REQUIRED. No "pics will be up soon" bull----- pictures at the time of posting. Any sell or trading thread made without pictures will result in the poster being BANNED for 2 days first offense, and a week second.

2: All pictures will require a timestamp on a card or a piece of paper with the date. This is to avoid older pictures from being posted when the item is in newer condition, only to make its way to your doorstep in a crap or degenerated condition. This is for the buyers safety. We're looking out for you guys. This will not be as strictly reinforced as the first rule but it will eventually become a requirement.

3: Don't post stupid titles. Keep it simple and to the point. Don't just post "selling wheels and a fork" Post "Selling a pair of proto grippers and a Lucky SMX fork" Longer? Yes, easier to navigate for potential buyers? Also yes.

4: This is more of an annoying thing than a ban worthy offense, but please if you see someone posting a brand new proto wheel and you lowball the hell out of them expecting them to part with their $35 wheel for $20, just don't even post. Don't waste the sellers time with pathetic offers.

5: Give as much information on what you are selling/trading such as how old it is, how much i used it, was it owned by someone else, how much it is, etc. Don't just say like "I'm selling my 4c deck $20 OBO" the more information you give the less time you have to spend with people who want more info on it.

6: if you are not interested in whatever it is someone is selling/trading do NOT post on there thread. it saves time for both the people who want it and the seller who is selling/trading that item.

7: No Unnecessary posts! if you post something like "This looks sick!" or "Man wish I had the money for that." It WILL be considered a topic bump and you're post will be deleted.

8: If you are selling/trading multiple stuff put it in 1 topic! don't put each item into its own topic. they will be deleted.

Mods feel free to add to this and edit as you see fit, these are just a guideline thus far, a work in progress.

I will be personally checking in the trading post much more frequently from now on.

Banning will result in the following unless stated other wise by the rule:
1st: Warning. 2nd: 1 day Ban. 3rd: 3 Day Ban. 4th: 1 Week Ban.
After 5th Fault you account will permanently banned.

Last edited by Holden. on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sean.
Constantly FB'ing.
Constantly FB'ing.
Sean.

PostSubject: Re: Read this to avoid getting banned.   Read this to avoid getting banned. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:50 pm

5: Give as much information on what you are selling/trading such as how old it is, how much i used it, was it owned by someone else, how much it is, etc. Don't just say like "I'm selling my 4c deck $20 OBO" the more information you give the less time you have to spend with people who want more info on it.

6: if you are not interested in whatever it is someone is selling/trading do NOT post on there thread. it saves time for both the people who want it and the seller who is selling/trading that item.

7: No Unnecessary posts! if you post something like "This looks sick!" or "Man wish I had the money for that." It WILL be considered a topic bump and you're post will be deleted.

8: If you are selling/trading multiple stuff put it in 1 topic! don't put each item into its own topic. they will be deleted. It will result in one of the following: 1st. Warning 2nd. 1 day ban 3rd. 1 week ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fiveplymagazine.forumotion.com
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: Read this to avoid getting banned.   Read this to avoid getting banned. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks man, Added to the list!
Back to top Go down
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: Read this to avoid getting banned.   Read this to avoid getting banned. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:03 pm

I also think we should do after all of the warnings and stuff are said, we should just ban their account forever. Then if they come back and troll we can ban their IP Address.
Back to top Go down
Jake Burgess
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jake Burgess

PostSubject: Re: Read this to avoid getting banned.   Read this to avoid getting banned. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Abreviations are as follows:
FS: - For Sale
FT: - For Trade
WTB: - Want to Buy (Picture isn't required)
WTT: - Want to Trade
Wanted: - Item needed (Picture isn't required)
SOLD: - Sold (Edit first post's title to SOLD, when item is sold)
EBAY: - ebay auction listing