Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Describe your day of fingerboarding.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

Describe your day of fingerboarding. Empty
PostSubject: Describe your day of fingerboarding.   Describe your day of fingerboarding. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Describe yours!

"Today I didn't really pick up my fingerboard because I rarely do on weekdays because I'm so busy with school and skateboarding that I even forget to use it haha. I picked it up about 15 mins ago and just tried to f/s flip and varial heelflip but I didn't land it, so I set it down. I'll probably pick it up again in about a while because I get bored and use it, I don't do it as much as I used too, but oh well haha"
Back to top Go down
BAMheroFB
Legend.
Legend.
BAMheroFB

PostSubject: Re: Describe your day of fingerboarding.   Describe your day of fingerboarding. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Well, I fingerboarded in school LOL. And I seshed up my Bikerack while doing homework after school! Haha Smile
Back to top Go down
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: Describe your day of fingerboarding.   Describe your day of fingerboarding. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Haha Nice. When I had my old math teacher at my school, He would always be supportive of me when I would bring my fingerboard in school and he would always search fingerboarding videos on YouTube and put them on the projector for the whole class to watch. And one time, before he quit the teaching me and like 4 other fingerboarders in the class made a big skatepark out of math books. It was pretty fun and a good memory. It's a shame he quit! :'(
Back to top Go down
FBUK
Fingerboards UK!
Fingerboards UK!
FBUK

PostSubject: Re: Describe your day of fingerboarding.   Describe your day of fingerboarding. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:26 am

My day of fingerboarding = frustrating!

Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardsuk.com
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: Describe your day of fingerboarding.   Describe your day of fingerboarding. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Haha, why? Sad
Back to top Go down
FBUK
Fingerboards UK!
Fingerboards UK!
FBUK

PostSubject: Re: Describe your day of fingerboarding.   Describe your day of fingerboarding. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:39 pm

its frustrating because the trick 99% of the time aint landing properly... Just like real skateboarding again lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardsuk.com
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: Describe your day of fingerboarding.   Describe your day of fingerboarding. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:08 pm

FBUK wrote:
its frustrating because the trick 99% of the time aint landing properly... Just like real skateboarding again lol

True dat.

Read your PM's!

My day of fingerboarding

Working on graphics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe your day of fingerboarding.   Describe your day of fingerboarding. Empty

Back to top Go down

Describe your day of fingerboarding.
Page 1 of 1