Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackriver Box 1 Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

Blackriver Box 1 Review. Empty
PostSubject: Blackriver Box 1 Review.   Blackriver Box 1 Review. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:05 pm

To start, as I always do in my reviews, no pictures, sorry, but I'm pretty sure you've seen these before.
Here's the links to the places you can get these
http://www.flatfacefingerboards.com/webstore/
https://us.blackriver-shop.com/
Let's get into this
ShippingI can't say anything about, becasue I got this in person, but both these stores have very quick and prompt shipping./na
First Impressions of this were that it would fit my fingerboard space nicely. I don't have a ton of room, so I got this. I also noticed no imperfections, and no flaws that I could see. It had the typical burned in logo, and the "MADE IN GERMANY" stamp also. 10/10
Craftsmanship/Dimensionsof this are very nice. I'll talk about craftsmanship first, and this is is very well put together, no imperfections, even on the round part on the bottom. The coping sit's flush so your trucks don't clip it when you go to pop off. The wood, and the metal are very smooth, but I covered mine in stickers, so I don't often use the wood now. Dimensions are 19cm the long way, 9cm the short way, and 3cm high. A nice size, but a pallet is well reccomended for this, just so you can add a bit of variety to your sessions. Without the pallet, it's still plenty fun, and provides hours of fun. So here, I would say the only downfall MIGHT be height to some of you.9.99/10
Perormance of this is great! It is sooo fun to sesh, and never get's boring. Even at the small height, it is great to bring to a small event, and provide others with fun for the whole day. I like this because it's so much harder to put down solid tech lines, but still infinitely fun. I don't have much to say here, but, like I said, a bit more height would be nice, but a good starter box, or even for pro's like Kerry W. and Mike S. (that was because my OCD would have kicked in had I put a period after another period that was supposed to show abbreviation for someone's name, not an elipse.)9.99/10
Overall get this. Such a fun time, that provides an infinite amount of fun! And for only 13.50$, probably about 8.50 GBP
Back to top Go down

Blackriver Box 1 Review.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Reviews.-
Jump to: