Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what are you expecting in the mail?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

what are you expecting in the mail? Empty
PostSubject: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm getting a berlinwood 32mm shin bubbles from a trade and the guy threw in a free woodguest! it's coming monday or tuesday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
W3LSHfingers1998
Constantly FB'ing.
Constantly FB'ing.
W3LSHfingers1998

PostSubject: what are you expecting in the mail/post?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:43 pm

i am expecting my first proper skateboard. i am goint to learn how to skateboard. im getting a fracture comic series complete. (called green goblin) lol! PURPLE FRACTURE TRUCKS, BLANK 52MM FRACTURE WHEELS AND ABEC 5 SPEED FRACTURE BEARINGS AND HARDWARE.

FRACTUR IS A UK BASED SKATEBOARD COMPANY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fiveplymagazine.forumotion.com
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:23 pm

nice, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
niggerstounguemyanus

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:39 pm

anus

Last edited by niggerstounguemyanus on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Nice man, that sounds like a proper setup! Can't wait to see pictures of it. Enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
niggerstounguemyanus

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:59 pm

several anuses

Last edited by niggerstounguemyanus on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Better haha. Can't wait to see it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sean.
Constantly FB'ing.
Constantly FB'ing.
Sean.

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 pm

W3LSHfingers1998 wrote:
i am expecting my first proper skateboard. i am goint to learn how to skateboard. im getting a fracture comic series complete. (called green goblin) lol! PURPLE FRACTURE TRUCKS, BLANK 52MM FRACTURE WHEELS AND ABEC 5 SPEED FRACTURE BEARINGS AND HARDWARE.

That's sick dude. you should get some Bones reds bearings they last a long time. My friend has had a set for a couple years now and they are still smooth and don't grind.
Back to top Go down
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 pm

yeah man, bones are super sick. I love the feel to them.
Back to top Go down
W3LSHfingers1998
Constantly FB'ing.
Constantly FB'ing.
W3LSHfingers1998

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:55 pm

they messed up the order so instead i got a zoo york classic with royal trucks zoo york bushings zoo york 52 milimeter wheels and zoo york bearings. it look like this what are you expecting in the mail? Zoo%20york%20classic%20tag%20yellow
Back to top Go down
W3LSHfingers1998
Constantly FB'ing.
Constantly FB'ing.
W3LSHfingers1998

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Sean. wrote:
W3LSHfingers1998 wrote:

That's sick dude. you should get some Bones reds bearings they last a long time. My friend has had a set for a couple years now and they are still smooth and don't grind.

i would but i came as a complete so it dosnt matter. also i am only just beginning to skateboard. thanks though!
Back to top Go down
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:35 pm

don't double post.

that setup is long!
Back to top Go down
W3LSHfingers1998
Constantly FB'ing.
Constantly FB'ing.
W3LSHfingers1998

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:21 am

sorry and lol!.
Back to top Go down
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:45 pm

it's cool don't let it happen again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keefa

Keefa

PostSubject: flatface   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:23 am

im waiting for some flatface team bushings Smile
Back to top Go down
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Sick! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you expecting in the mail?   what are you expecting in the mail? Empty

Back to top Go down

what are you expecting in the mail?
Page 1 of 1