Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey new video tell me what u think of it!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFingerboard223

Hey new video tell me what u think of it! Empty
PostSubject: Hey new video tell me what u think of it!   Hey new video tell me what u think of it! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:30 am

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum so try to dont blame me too hard if i do something wrong haha the last forum i was on , everybody was freacking out on me lol. i'm trying to incrase my videos as much as i caan. i though that posting one of my vids to you guyz would be helpful for me to know what i could do to incrase a bit. i fingerboard for about a year and this is my 300 subscribers video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m036zf53Tp0&feature=plcp
i hopt you enjoi it
Back to top Go down
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: Hey new video tell me what u think of it!   Hey new video tell me what u think of it! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 am

That was really good! I love your style, keep on shredding!
claps
Back to top Go down
DavidVillaFB

PostSubject: Whaaaat!?!   Hey new video tell me what u think of it! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Amazing, You deserve more than 300 subs Ulysse! I love your videos, nice quality too!
Back to top Go down
Sean.
Constantly FB'ing.
Constantly FB'ing.
Sean.

PostSubject: Re: Hey new video tell me what u think of it!   Hey new video tell me what u think of it! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Damn dude. I've been fingerboarding for about a year now and you are so outta my league!
Admin what you say you give this guy a spot on the forum team riders?! claps
Back to top Go down
http://www.fiveplymagazine.forumotion.com
iSkate96
Administrator
Administrator
iSkate96

PostSubject: Re: Hey new video tell me what u think of it!   Hey new video tell me what u think of it! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:06 am

antonflux wrote:
Damn dude. I've been fingerboarding for about a year now and you are so outta my league!
Admin what you say you give this guy a spot on the forum team riders?! claps

That was my first thought after watching this, if he's active on the forum, then I'll add him to the team riders. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey new video tell me what u think of it!   Hey new video tell me what u think of it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey new video tell me what u think of it!
Page 1 of 1